Saturday 12 December 2009


After having had a look at so many typographic videos I had a look at some ones more related to image. Claire Birtwistle is a third year student whom I have been talking to for a while now and I asked her about how the former second years attempted the brief. She gave me a couple of useful links and from looking at her blog I found a couple more I really like the one above, 'I Met the Walrus' was nominated for the 2008 Academy Award for Animated Short, although image based I thought it was interesting the relation between moving image and the dialogue.
Below is another video actually created in After Effects which is quite inspiring, having used the software recently it almost seems quite simple thinking about it, using very simple imagery using two-dimensions within a three-dimensional environment but I bet it took a long time to produce. The video below that is again created using After Effects and is a kind of ident for Liquid Live. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment