Saturday 12 December 2009

The first brief of the next module is a good ice breaker, a 5 second silent typographic movie. it sounds really exciting and there are loads of different ones out there, maybe not all silent but some which are really interesting and have such fantastic interactivity. There were many I could choose from by simply searching typography in Youtube. I quite like this one the wittiness of the conversation and the use of 2 colours which is appropriate to the current brief. A Typographical response taken from the film, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, by Ben White via Youtube. Having never used the software before I am feeling quite optimistic about what I am going to be producing as most of my colleagues are on the same software skill level.

No comments:

Post a Comment