Saturday 7 November 2009

On Looking at creating an identity, Luke Hallam one of my fellow peers and good friend had looked at creation of an identity for the restaurant company La Strada. This was what I was looking for in terms of an identity, simple use of colour with a visual style spread across their range of media including business cards, menus and even down to the chocolate wrapping and the uniforms of the restaurant staff. Other things I like about this is the use a limited colour pallet, eco stock and fabrics for the menu and business card, its simplistic yet elegant. I would like to use much more illustration in my designs, making it more fun and playful yet in-keeping with a professional look.
The identity was created by Transformer Studio, whom have a lovely interactive website.

No comments:

Post a Comment