Wednesday 14 October 2009

Having now completed the first part of the brief based on what is good, I am moving onto the second. Packaging and marketing 'What is good...' about overhearing. Whilst completing an Indesign workshop earlier I decided to have a quick look at the brief and some quick examples of innovative packaging deign that would suit the work that I am looking at, in particular I thought was audio packaging. Having obtain a large number of audio recordings I would definitely like to look at utilizing them in some way, these can then translate in text and could be used to support imagery although most of the information sources that I looked at contained very little visuals.
I thought these were interesting uses of packaging for badges, designed by Greig Anderson via Behance Network for a personal project. I like the utility of a mixed tape idea which somewhat related to the audio recordings I took, and i could look at translating and collecting individual quotes to display. The examples above are by a different designer Daniel Elliott for the band 'Colors' for their album 'Words will kill me', I love the visual style more than anything else the use of smell vector graphics and dotted lines and the colours on a simple white stock.
Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment