Friday 26 February 2010

Leeds College of Art Paper Exhibition

"Surprise"
Paper Engineering by Bruce Foster

The Leeds College of Art, does exhibit a range of work over various disciplines. One of the current exhibitions is a paper craft exhibition featuring some beautifully crafted pop-up books, some of the best quality I have seen.
One of the reasons I chose to look at this one was because of the ideas around paper-craft myself and hannah have been looking at, in particular of pop-up books. There are many books on pop-up construction but nothing beats a real pop-up, they are intriguing and attention grabbing.


Oh yeah, now you want to go see the exhibition don't you? I personally love the attention to "detail" on this one below.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Carl,

    Can you tell me more about this exhibition of my work? I was not aware it was being displayed and would like to hear more about it.

    Best,
    Bruce Foster
    bruce@paperpops.com

    ReplyDelete